We love our job. Since shooting our first wedding in 2007, we’ve photographed over 240 weddings. With how well we work together, we
couldn’t imagine it any other way. We’re able to use each other’s strengths to create a stress-free day for our couples, and an amazing set
of photos that will let you relive your wedding day.
We’re both full-time photographers able to devote our attention to our clients, which is good since we put over 40 hours into editing the photos from your wedding. We won’t be skimming through your photos adding trendy Instagram effects, we’ll edit your photos so they look beautiful, life-like, and timeless.
When we’re not photographing weddings together, we love traveling and the outdoors and photographing the National Parks. We love animals and have a pair of awesome gray cats. Kristen was a gymnastics coach, and
Devyn is a tech wiz and we both photograph local and professional sports. We started photography journey through storm chasing. You can see some of our non-wedding photography work on our Sports and Nature Photography Website.
- Top 50 wedding photographers in the world – Pixoto 2011, 2012, 2013
- Eight-time international award winner – Wedding PhotojournalistAssociation (out of 20k+ entries!)
- Best of The Knot Selection 2017 (top 2% of all vendors!)
- Couple’s Choice Award – Wedding Wire 2010 – 2017 (top 5%)
- Color Print and Color Projection of the Year – MVPC 2012